Monday, October 13, 2008

My 1st version poetry

Me all A L O N E in my world
A world of SAD DARKNESS
filled with STRONG emotional feelings
that no one can UNDERSTAND it
or FEEL my emotions
I think to M Y S E L F
that in my DARK L O N E L Y world
there will b e O N L Y me
N O O N E else in it
But then one day
A very STRANGE day
When a boy GAZED his eyes UPON me
Every step that I take
Everything that I do or say
Soon enough
my world went AROUND
He BRIGHTENED my DARK L O N E L Y world
He filled my world
With so many things that I never EXPECT it to HAPPEN
LOVE,PASSION,ROMANCE,JOY and
T
E
A
R
S
Ever since that day on
I live in a world of HAPPINESS
No more of the SAD, DARK, and L O N E L Y world

7 comments:

kazia said...

so sweet and lovely

Pakou Lee said...

I like how you express your emotions in this poem.

Little Miss Diabetic said...

i like the way you made things capital..its a great sweet poem

Emma said...

Aww, i like this.. this is just exactly how i am..!

MiA said...

I like how you wrote tears and capitalize certain words it makes your poem look personalized. Should I take out the last stanza in mine do you think?

i love candy! said...

love the feeling. just watch how much you capitalize certain words. otherwise great work.

Unknown said...

alright haha thanks.