First Day At High School As a Freshmen
There lives a family, in the biggest city New York, New York. Family of four people; a father named Dave, mother named Katie, a son named Mike and a daughter named Mira.
Mira is an average teenage girl, who is about to start her freshmen year in High School. Mira is average beauty, with the height of five feet and four inches, long brunette hair to her waist, light tan skin, beautiful light brown eyes and she's part Chinese and part Taiwan. Mira was afraid of going to High School. Mira heard rumors of older students would pick on freshmens.
It was only one more day till school starts. As the family sits in the kitchen table eating, Katie asked Mira, "Sweetie, aren't you happy that school is starting tomorrow? You are becoming a teenager and more mature, my daughter is getting old. I'm going to miss my little girl!" Mira said with fear "I'm not happy to go to school tomorrow!" Katie said "Sweaty, why aren't you happy? You are starting High School as a freshman." Dave said, "Yeah sweetie, why aren't you happy?" Mira answered, "There are rumors that older students in High School will harassed new comers of freshmens!" Dave said to Mira, "Sweetie, that's a lie. That isn't true, I was a freshmen in High School and I didn't get bullied" Katie also said the same thing to Mira. Mike laughed and said "HaHaHa, Mira is afraid to go to school because she'll get bullied" Mira throwing garlic bread at Mike. Mira said to Mike, "Shut up, you little brat who pee in his bed every night!" Mike started to cry and said "Mommy, make Mira stop making fun of me" Mike started at mom with a puppy face. "Katie said to Mira, "Mira you know better then this stop making fun of your little brother" Mira answered back, "He started first by making fun of me, you should tell him to stop too then mom!" Dave said, "Will everyone stop talking and eat, the food is getting cold" Mike pointing his little pointer at Mira and laugh with silence. Mira made a face that said "I'll get you back you spoiled little brat" Everybody went back to eating.
When they were done eating. Mira had to wash the dishes and clean the table. Mom, dad and Mike were in the living room watching television. It was 8 at night, Mira left to the shower after washing the dishes. Mira was in the shower, thinking about tomorrow. How will it be on her first day of school, starting as a freshman in High School. Mira was thinking about it all the time, when she was in the shower. She came out of the bathroom, everyone was in their bedroom. Mira went to her bedroom, put on her favorite pj's. They were pink, and hello kitty was all over her pj’s. Also her shirt too. After she was done dressing, she left to the bathroom.
As Mira was walking to the bathroom, she thought of skipping school school tomorrow. Pretending to be sick with a tummy ache, but she was wondering how can she get a tummy ache. She said to herself, "I'll think about this after I get done blow drying my hair" Mira got into the bathroom, she starts to blow dry her hair. It took her 12 minutes to dry her hair. Mira came out of the bathroom. As Mira walking her way to her bedroom, she thought of an idea how to get a tummy ache. She thought of eating lots of ice cream and get sick. So that she won't get to go to school, Mira went to the kitchen and grab a big ice cream box. Mira went to grab a spoon and some napkins. Mirah starts walking to the living room with her hands filled with a big box of ice cream and a spoon with some napkins. Mira reaches to the living room, collapse in her favorite sofa. Mira’s hands grab for the remote, she puts on her all time favorite night show; George Lopez. She lies back on her comfortable sofa and open the box. Grab the spoon and started to eat ice cream, she eats and eats the ice cream till she couldn't eat anymore ice cream. Her stomach started to hurt, she just knock out and sleep. Mira slept for 20 minutes, the ice cream was melting, and drip drips the ice cream on her stomach. Mira woke up like where am I? starts to look around and look at the clock. The clock strikes at 10 PM, Mira said to herself, "Oh my gosh, the ice cream are melting. I need to eat some more and get a tummy ache" Mira started to eat more ice cream, she had finished the box of ice cream. By the time she had finished the ice cream, it was 10:45 PM. Mira went to the kitchen and threw the ice cream box away. Mira stomach was making creepy noise, she scratches her tummy and went to the hallway. Going to her bedroom and go to sleep.
As Mira walking to her bedroom, she felted very dizzy and felted like throwing up. Mira starts to walk really fast to her bedroom, as she puts her hands on her door knob. She felted really dizzy and she started to open her door. As she reaches to her bed, she collapse and knock out.
Mira forgotten to set her alarm at 6 to wake up for her first day of school. Katie knock on Mira’s door saying "Sweetie it’s time for school, it's your first day of school!" Mira didn't answer back, Katie got worried, and came in. Mira was sleeping at the bottom of her bed, her hand was laying down near the bottom. Katie tap Mira on the shoulder and said "sweetie, hurry up for school you'll be late for your first day of school." Mira rubbed her big eyes, and said "mommy, my tummy hurts I don't feel like going to school." Katie said to Mira, "Mira you can't be sick, it's your first day of High School!" Mira answered mom "Mom can I not please go to school today?" Mom answered Mira back, "Mira, go take a hot bath and I'll give you some medicine then you'll feel better okay" Mira had a sad face, a face that said "Darn it!" Mira got up and said "Fine, I'll go to school then!" As Mira left to go the the bathroom, Katie fixed Mira's bed.
Mira was walking, she was bending down rubbing her stomache. Mike saw Mira in the hallway going to the bathroom. Mike said, "What a liar Mira, you just dont want to go to school because you'll get harassed. Liar, liar pants on fire. Mira turned back and said "Shut up Mike, I'm not lying. If my stomache doesn't hurt, I'll totally chase after you" Mike laughed and said "HAHAHA" Mira said back "Shut your face up" As Katie back from fixing Mira's bed, she saw Mira and Mike arguing. Katie said, "Mike stop talking and go eat your breakfast, you too Mira. Hurry up and take a shower, I'll have your medicine prepared for you"
Mira left to go to the bathroom, dad came and knock on the door and said "Sweetie, have a great day on your first day of High School. I have to go to work now, so bye" Mira answered back, "I'll tired to have a great day at school, and good bye daddy" In couple of minutes, Mira came out of the bathroom.
Mira walked in the hallway going to her bedroom, her mother was in there with her medicine. Mira took the medicine and gave it back to her mother. But her mother was still in there, she didn't leave yet. Mira wondered why and then she asked, "Mom, why are you still in here? I need to wear my clothes" Katie answered, "Sweetie, I want to help you pick out your outfit for your first day of school" Mira said, "Mom I'm all growen up now. I don't need you to pick my clothes out for mr anymore" "Katie said, "Well sweetie, it's just that I miss picking your outfit for you when you were little" Mira answered back, "Mom, it's ok. I can do this on my own, trust me" Katie answered back, "Ok, I'll go now then sweetie" As Katie was about to leave, Katie almost forgotted something. Katie said to Mira, "Sweetie, I have your breakfast downstair so hurry up ok" Mira said, "Ok, mom I'll hurry up" Katie left the room and close the door.
Mira was picking out her clothes, she was think to herself " Man, I have to go to school, I can't stay home". Mira was having a hard time finding her outfit, she said to herself "What should I wear today for my first day in High School? Which outfit looks better? Which one is cuter or nicer? Mira finally decided what to wear, she took out her tight blue jeans. Her purple shirt that said "Rock N Roll", her shirt had some music signs on it, a guitar and a skull head on it. Mira puffed her hair up, put on foundation, some blush on, black eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner on. Mira grabbed her backpack and starts to head out of her bedroom, then go to the kitchen.
Mira puts her backpack on the ground, and sat on a chair. She starts to eat her pancakes and sausage, then drink her orange juice. Katie said to Mira, "Sweetie, you have like 30 minutes left. You should be done eating when I came back from dropping off Mike at the daycare center ok" Mira answered mom, "Yes mother" Mom and Mike left, Mira continues to eat her breakfast. Just in like 15 minutes, Katie came back home. Katie honked her horn on her car, then Mira puts the dishes in the sink.Mira opened the door and was about to leave. But then Mira forgotted her backpack, she forgot it. Mira came back inside the house, and grabbed her backpack. Mira left and locked the door. She got into the car and sat down, it was almost time for school starts in 10 minutes. When they reached to school, Mira grabbed her backpack and then gulped her throat and said to herself "It's ok, no need to worried. Just be calm and relaxed, then everything will be perfect" Then Katie said, "Sweetie, don't be scared. Just ignore everything then you'll be fine ok" Mira said "Ok mom, now bye" Mira came out of the car and starts walking. As Katie wave her hand and said "Sweetie, have fun and bye" Mira waved her hand and said ok mom" As Katie left, Mira starts walking to the front door of the school.
As Mira got into the school, she said "WOW, this is so big. How can I find my locker then?" Just then Jeff came behind her and puts his hands over Mira's eye. Jeff is Mira's best guyfriend, Jeff is korean but he was adopted to an American family. Jeff said to Mira, "Guess who is me?" Mira said, "Ummmm, I'm not so sure but I think that your Jeff right?" Jeff puts his hands down and said "Darn it, you always guess right Mira" Mira turns back and give jeff a big hug and said, "It's been so long that we haven't talk" Jeff hugged her back and said, "It was only 2 months and half a month" Mira said, "I know that it was but still I miss you so much" Jeff asked Mira, "Hey Mira, where is your locker?" Mira said, " D431, what about you Jeff?" Jeff answered back, "Oh yeah, my locker is near yours. My locker is D426, it's like only a couple of lockers away from yours" Jeff and Mira laughed, then off they went to find their lockers.
Mira and Jeff founded their lockers, Jeff asked Mira "What is your first hour?" Mira answered "I have Floral design for first hour" Jeff laughed and said, "My sister have that class too, hope you get to see her in ther" Mira laugh and said "Yeah, I hope that I see your sister in there" Mira and Jeff left to their calss before they are late.
Mira walks in the classroom, and she said to herself "This class doesn't look like a freshmen class" Mira look around if they have any sign seats, but they don't. So Mira just pulled a chair near the front and sat down. A junior girl, came and sat next to her and said hi. They both introduce each other then they kept on talking. The girl's name was Sara, Mira was glad that they get a chance to talk and became friends. It was like they were best friends, even thou it was only the first day of school.
Mira came back home from school at 2:25 PM, Mira's parents asked Mira how was school. Mira said that it was great, she told them about her new friend that she mad today at school. Dave said to Mira, "See Mira, all that rumors were lies." Mira answered "Yeah dad, it was all a lie" On and on Mira told her story of how was her first day at High School as a frshmen. Mira said, "How was your first day at school, when you were a freshmen?"
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment